Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Detox already?

Sigh. I started to feel bad around 11 p.m. last night.

I am sneezing and feeling run down. I have a low fever, which means my body temp is "normal" instead of the 96 degrees I normally am at. I stayed in bed dozing on and off until 9:30... Of course I had to get up to get my boy off to school and get the girls dressed and the toddler nursed over and over, so not any really good sleep to be had there. I got up and took a hot shower, which made me feel a bit better.

The terrible thing is that I just got over an awful flu and I was looking forward to a long stretch of health and high energy.

I wrestled with my cheapie juicer (I got it free so I can't really complain) for 20 minutes and finally got it to work. I made some kale, celery, apple juice and drank it while reading some raw inspiration on the 'net.

It is a beautiful day and I have so much planting I can do. Waaaahhhh.

In an hour, I will walk my preschooler to school and see how I feel.

No comments: