Thursday, August 9, 2007

Migraine

Picture from TheArtfulWriter


O.k., so it was bad, but maybe not that bad. I went back to bed and slept all morning, but I had to go work at my new job this afternoon. To be more precise, I chose to go even though I could have cancelled.


I still have some lingering pain and pressure on my right side, and my vision sometimes gets a bit "off" with halos and such.


I had a very bad evening yelling at the children. I am doing some research on Nonviolent Communication but I better get my eyes off the screen soon and go to bed.


Today's Food (*denotes local)

11:30 a.m. About 12 cups Watermelon (actually TRYING to prevent my body from sending out the symptoms. Yes, very counterproductive, I know.)
From 2-4 p.m. Snacked on some organic red grapes
6:30 Salad with organic romaine, an avocado, some summer squash*, tomatoes*, okra*, cucumbers*, and sugar snap peas*


Approx. 1450 calories, 70-8-22

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before raw my baby (16 now, lol!) had migraines. Sometimes she would spend days in a dark silent room. Now she rarely has them. My sympathies to you, glad you are feeling better.

Love and Light!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your migraine--I get them sometimes too, and they are horrible. I feel your pain!

How did the new job go, by the way?

Courtney

Anonymous said...

What exactly is your new job? I don't remember reading it. Is it something to do with the garden?

greenmama! said...

Thanks for your kind words, Connie and Courtney. I am sure that this is just my body cleansing out all of the toxic residues of my "past life."

My new job... I will be the full-time substitute for the grade school librarian during first semester at the school where my husband teaches.

Yesterday we checked in new book shipments and worked on bulletin boards. I had a headache, so I didn't have much fun.

Next week will be better!

:), Marjorie