Monday, August 27, 2007

Tuckered out!

My kids started school today. They enjoyed it for the most part. I had a busy day at work. Looks like they're all that way. I enjoyed some of it. It's challenging for me to feel utterly exhausted by 6 p.m.

Tonight I spent a little time with my five year-old, just the two of us. We took a bike ride to the community garden. We found an okra pod the size of a large carrot!

Still eating raw food.

Last night, I listened to a Path of Health teleconference called Monoeating and Self-Love. At the end, the speaker Elchanan reminded us to stop thinking about what goals we haven't accomplished and look back and appreciate how far we've come. So, I think I will try to focus on how much my life has improved in the last few months and just feel grateful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice, calm, long week-end to refresh and regroup. I am sure you will find your groove and get your life moving along more smoothly soon. Back to school always takes a lot of adjusting, even homeschoolers have that transistion. You will be your sunny, happy, raw food self soon. :o)

What are you doing about food for the kids? Hopefully not all is lost with the school year. I know it is hard. Hang in there.

Big Hugs!
Connie

greenmama! said...

Thanks, Connie. I am looking forward to resting a lot this weekend.

All is not lost with the kids. Actually, we are packing their fruit and greens for lunch and snacks. My youngest is eating cooked vegan at my SIL's. They are a bit stressed by the schedule, but all of them like their school/ daycare.

Marjorie