Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Tooth Fairy

My daughter shows off her first gap. Of course, her baby sister can't be left out of the fun.


So, I hit bottom, bounced, and kept on moving upward. Gotta love it! I had an epiphany... I can't digest cashews. And I used to eat pounds of 'em. It feels good that my body is finally cleaning up to the point that it can send me clear signals... "Hey, idiot, feed me some fruit!"


The highlight of today was that my daughter lost her first tooth. She was highly excited, and is a complete believer in the magic of the tooth fairy. I can't believe this milestone snuck up (on me) so fast. My little baby is growing up.


I would love to share with you all of the other exciting things going on here, but it is 1:30 a.m. and I can't stay up another minute. Tomorrow morning, I plan to get up early to help FIRE THE GRID!


Today's Raw Food


10 a.m. 12 C. watermelon
2:30 p.m. 3 C. bing cherries
4:30 p.m. 1/2 medium cantaloupe
5:00 p.m. A lot of edible-podded peas off the vine
6:30 p.m. 3 ears of sweet corn, a large salad made with iceberg, curly endive, red pepper, cucumber, celery, and 1 oz. sunflower seeds
1 a.m. 4 C. watermelon


1550 calories, C-P-F 75-10-15


Exercise


1 mile walk, slow (with kids)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. I thought about you this morning during our firing of the grid.

I think cashews are very hard to digest, and I do think your body will tell you exactly what to do to feel your best. We just have to consciously make the effort to listen. Sometimes you may need dis~comfort to remind you of that.

Have a Rawsome Day!
Connie