Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bartimaeas Rocks!


Suddenly, my cat is eating whole raw meat. He still requires a smear of canned food before he will consider it, but nevertheless, he's crunching those rabbit bones and tearing into chicken hearts with relish. Now why did I rush into investing in ground meat? Let that be a lesson!


I have spoken to some friends who promise me free fish heads and low cost locally-raised chicken. I will continue to explore local options for responsibly-raised or wild meats, preferably for free or cheap!


Today's Food


11 a.m. 8 apricots, 5 bananas blended with about 2 cups curly endive (all the kids liked this mixture, too)
1 p.m. About 1 cup of my friend's fresh raspberries
5 p.m. 5 cups iceberg, blended dressing made with avocado, celery, cucumber, and cilantro, then more avocado mashed with lime juice
8 p.m. (in the garden), about 1 cup of snow peas
9:30 p.m. 5 partially-frozen bananas in a smoothie
About 1850 calories, C-P-F 74-6-21


Exercise


10 minutes Pilates, 20 minutes aerobics (so many interruptions!)

No comments: