Friday, June 29, 2007

Fire the Grid


Are you ready to become one of the millions who will channel their energy on July 17th to heal the Earth? If someone asked me this question, I would think they were some kind of New Age whacked-out kook. But I as I watched Shelley Yates tell her story of how she and her son died and how they returned with a message, I believed her! And the message was just what I needed to hear.


Watch her story and check out her site and join me on July 17th!


Today's Food (I was kinda in a funk today, until tonight when I watched Shelley, can you tell?)


11:30 a.m. 2 oranges and 2 C. frozen mango, blended
3 p.m. 5 bananas and 5 C. iceberg lettuce, blended
6:30 p.m. 2 avocados, 1 C. purslane


Approx. 1500 cal., C-P-F 63-6-31

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh, we both had avocado days yesterday! how did you feel after yours? i am not used to eating avocados and i felt really tired after eating it but it was also really satisfying.

greenmama! said...

Hi Margi,

Avocados don't seem to affect me too badly (like nuts and dehydrated stuff), but my skin gets greasy and my teeth feel yuck.

Every once in awhile, right? Normally I wouldn't have too much temptation in the house because avocados are expensive, but I got 16 beauties out of the dumpster. Yikes!

Marjorie

Marjorie