Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blogging in my brain

Photo from michellemiller.blogs.com

So every day, I write a blog post in my head. But half the time, I'm not getting a chance to come and type it on the computer. And I promised to do better recording my food. But I'm so busy!


Yesterday I planted okra, green beans, and sweet potatoes. I also worked in the community garden planting more sweet potatoes.


I ate:
8 a.m. 2 C. grapes, 1 large pear
11 a.m. 1/2 banana
12 p.m. Large salad with iceberg, 4 Seasons lettuce, chopped red pepper, green sprouts, 1/2 a large cucumber, and lime juice
5:30 1/2 of a large watermelon
10 p.m. 1/8 of a large watermelon
12 a.m. 1/8 of a large watermelon


Today, I'm on my way to plant corn, cucumbers and winter squash. The only food in the house is bananas and lettuce and we have no money until Thursday. So, guess what I'm eating today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...bananas and lettuce maybe?!

Soon you will be enjoying all of the delicious veggies you have been planting--I am so jealous!

Courtney

greenmama! said...

Ah, Courtney. I had some fresh-picked baby spinach just today. Mmmm. I hope you can get something good at a farmer's market soon. And keep the herbs alive. LOL!

Thanks for reminding me to be positive.

:), Marjorie