Sunday, May 6, 2007

Catching up on sleep

I did not post yesterday because I fell asleep in the recliner at about 8:30 p.m. and then headed to bed at 9 p.m.

Yesterday was DAY 7 of my all-raw adventure!

Here's what I ate

10 a.m. 1 C. buckwheat sprouts, 1/2 C. mixed berries, 1/2 oz. raisins soaked, 1 sliced banana
From about noon through 4 p.m., I ate a pound of grapes
5 p.m. 1 1/2 C. thawed mango, 6 oz. cashews
6:30 Salad w/3 C. romaine, some chopped red and yellow pepper, shredded carrot and a dressing made of avocado, celery, cucumber, a splash of apple cider vinegar and a dash of sea salt
While cleaning up from dinner, I had a handful of leftover sweetpotato chips.

2,480 calories. Whoa.

So, the question is WHY THE CASHEW BINGE?

I was absorbing my husband's distress yesterday. I need to let go that bad habit. I need to allow him to have his moods (lord knows he puts up with mine) without internalizing them.

I also think that the buckwheat sprouts didn't sit well with me, as I had some loose uncomfortable stools in the afternoon.

No comments: